Important Operational Information
Dear Valued Client,
Your safety, and our teams, are important to us as COVID-19 continues to spread and affect the way business is being run and conducted. We have evaluated our practices and put some measures in place to reduce the risk, whilst continuing to provide support to you and your business.
- Appointments - We will cease to have appointments in our offices from Monday 23rd March and all scheduled meetings will still be held remotely by phone or video call, or rescheduled if required. If you have a meeting scheduled we will be in touch.
- Travel - As of Wednesday, we have cancelled all non-essential business travel. However, we understand the importance of continuing to deliver our services and our audit teams will be continuing to travel at this stage. Anyone returning from overseas travel at this time is required to self-isolate for 14 days.
- Social Distancing - Avoiding large crowds and mass gatherings, avoiding enclosed spaces and keeping a distance from others when out in public, avoiding shaking hands and hugging and visiting vulnerable people.
- Hygiene and health - We are being extra vigilant about hygiene in the office to ensure our workplaces remain clean. We are also monitoring the health of the team and their families to avoid coming into work when unwell.
- Work from home - In the event of our office being closed in the future we have prepared for our team to be able to work from home, so we can continue to provide services and advice to you.
It is increasingly likely measures to limit the spread of COVID-19 will affect businesses including ours in the future. We are taking advice from relevant authorities and will keep you updated on any changes. If you have any concerns, please contact our office.
Your Team at HMM.
Stimulus Measures and Other Useful Links
Boosting cash flow for employers PAYGW credits
JobKeeper Payment Guide
Working from home during COVID-19 what you can claim
Treasury Stimulus Measures
Economic Response to the Coronavirus
Supporting Individuals and Households
Support for Business
Supporting the Flow of Credit Via Banks
Coronavirus information and support for business (federal government)
NSW Government COVID-19 Hub
COVID-19 help for small business (NSW government)
Payroll tax & Land Tax (NSW) and COVID-19
Coronavirus and Fairwork Act
Fairwork and Stood Down Employees
NSW Industrial Relations COVID-19 Long Service Leave Act FAQ
Australian Banking Association COVID-19 Support
Business Australia Practical things to do while you wait for Jobkeeper
Business Australia Employer Toolkit
MYOB Essentials Jobkeeper Payment Instructions
MYOB AccountRight Jobkeeper Payment Instructions
Xero Jobkeeper Payment Instructions
Reckon Jobkeeper Payment Hub